The Punch P1650 is a P1 full-range speaker system featuring a true 6.5" midrange optimized for a wide variety of U.S., European, and import vehicles, and a coaxial mounted tweeter.
The PMSA65 is a pair of adapter rings to integrate 6.5" Rockford Fosgate speakers with fairings on Harley-Davidson® models 1998-2013.
Fanatics that need a great sounding speaker to replace factory installed versions will certainly benefit from this Punch series full-range speaker. The P1650 offers a Flex Fit2™ basket to ensure compatibility with U.S., European, and import vehicles. The system also features an ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover), eliminating the need to mount any black boxes.
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone
- Linear high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- 0.75" (20mm) treated PEI dome tweeter
- VAST vertical attach surround technique
- Santoprene rubber surround
- FlexFit 2 mounting
- Integrated concealed 12dB/Octave crossover components
- Stamp-cast aluminum frame
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- 1 Year Warranty
The PMSA65 is a pair of adapter rings used to integrate larger 6.5" Rockford Fosgate speakers with the factory sized speaker holes on Harley-Davidson® fairing models 1998-2013. These ring allow use of a larger diameter speaker for extended bass and mid-bass response.
Harley-Davidson® is a registered trademark of Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Allows use of 6.50" speakers in factory 5.25" cutout
- Adapts speaker to factory fairing location
- Molded for Harley-Davidson fairings
- Kit contains 2 adapter rings
- Kit includes mounting hardware
- NOTE: Installation on CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models are not plug-n-play and will require modification
- 1 Year Warranty