Ultima Shovelhead 96ci Engine for Harley-Davidson. Natural Finish with Chrome Accents
This is the engine you want for modern power in a nostalgic exterior. Ultima's 96ci Shovelhead is a factory-assembled engine made with a prime C355-T6 aluminum case and a dynamically balanced crankshaft with lightweight H-beam rods. The carburetor is directly interchangeable with S&S Super G carburetors and enables thunder jets to be bolted on. Comes with ignition MSO and a 6 month/6000 mile limited warranty.
Ultima Shovelhead 96ci Engine for Harley-Davidson. Natural Finish with Chrome Accents features:
- Traditional finish with chrome accents and ignition module.
- 3.625" bore
- 4.625" stroke
- Cast dome pistons
- Compression ratio of 9.5:1
- Camshaft: 0.450" Lift / Duration 256
- Chrome Rocker Boxes
- Billet Oil Pump
- Chrome Tappet Blocks
- Ignition single fire included on assembled engines
- Compression Release Valves
- 3-Bolt Exhaust Manifold
- Dual Plug Heads