Ultima El Bruto 113ci Natural Complete Driveline Open Belt Primary 6 Speed Transmission
Ultima's commitment to engineering excellence and competitive pricing brought El Bruto to life with a completely new design set of castings emphasizing performance, reliability, and value.
All of the castings in these Engines are poured in US foundries and are based on all new CAD designs cast from C355 aluminum, a common US military alloy known for its stability over multiple heat cycles. The engine components are machined on state of the art CNC equipment for guaranteed dimensional accuracy and repeatability.
Ultima’s carburetors are directly interchangeable with S&S Super G carburetors. They will accept S&S jets and S&S bolt pattern air filter assemblies. The relocated accelerator pump nozzle has increased throttle response and thunder jets are bolt on. Simply remove the plugs and screw in the Thunder Jet. No expensive machining required.
Freeway cruising becomes more enjoyable with reduced vibration, increased gas mileage while keeping the engine in the heart of its torque band. The 6-speed transmission is complete, and ready-to-install
Fits Harley Davidson Softail frames and custom application.
Ultima El Bruto 113ci Natural Complete Driveline Open Belt Primary 6 Speed Transmission features:
- Bore: 4.000"
- Stroke: 4.5"
- Piston: Mahle forged
- Compression: 10.2:1
- Rated power: 120 RW horsepower
- 120 LB FT torque
- Chrome nose cone/rocker boxes
- Billet oil pump/tappet blocks
- Ultima R1 carburetor
- All fins are machined for excellent cosmetic appearance
- Twin cam styling
- 30% more fin than most Evo style heads for cooler running
- Complete with MSO and warranty
- Case is cast from 356-T6 aluminum
- Chrome plated forged billet trap door
- Built with German made split main and counter shaft bearings