ULTIMA BLACK SPRINGER FRONT END STOCK HARLEY-DAVIDSON LENGTH
Ultima's black spring front end brings quality, strength, and value to your Harley. It has heavy-duty, one-piece forged rear legs and 1" diameter front legs as well as reinforced top and bottom trees to reduce flex and improve handling.
ULTIMA BLACK SPRINGER FRONT END STOCK HARLEY-DAVIDSON LENGTH FEATURES:
- Includes: mainspring, fork leg, neck, top nut, crown nut, rocker assemblies with brass bushings and a top clamp for Glide style risers
- Black with Chrome Springs
- 9" Wide at the axle
- Accepts 1984-1999 left or right-side brakes, and wheels with a 3/4" diameter axle
- Can be used on stock Harley Davidson frames and aftermarket frames.
- Fits most Harley-Davidson models from 1949-UP with 1" neck bearings and 7" necks.