S&S T111 T-Series Long Block Engine Black Wrinkle Finish for 2007-Up Harley Touring Models
Long Block engines do not include a fuel or ignition system, so If you already have a larger throttle body and EFI tuner, they can be used with this engine. The cylinder heads are specially machined to compensate for the longer cylinders so a stock length manifold or throttle body will fit perfectly. The cylinder head breathers are compatible air cleaners designed for a stock engine. This engine has less compression than our high-performance T124 engine, making it more tolerant of variations in fuel quality, and a better choice for heavier vehicles.
Cylinder heads on these engines are specially machined to compensate for the non-stock cylinder length. As a result, they are compatible with manifolds and throttle bodies with stock length intake runners. In addition, the breather vent bolt locations have been adjusted so they are in the stock location, so stock style air cleaner backplates will bolt up to these engines. For best performance, S&S Throttle Hog Throttle Body is recommended.
S&S T111 T-Series Long Block Engine Black Wrinkle Finish for 2007-Up Harley Touring Models features:
- Made in the USA
- Two-year warranty.
- Fits 2007 to 2016 HD touring bikes except for Twin-Cooled models
- 4-1/8" stroke X 4-1/8" bore at 9.8:1 compression
- S&S 585 gear drive Easy Start cams
- S&S TC3 cam plate and oil pump
- Wrinkle black powder coat finish that matches stock engine components
- Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicle.
- Not legal for sale or use on any EPA pollution controlled motor vehicle.
- Stock non-programmable engine management systems should not be used because they are not designed for an engine this large.
- Installation requires an oil line kit that must be purchased separately.