PROGRESSIVE SUSPENSION FRONT FORK LOWERING KIT, 41MM FOR HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLH FLT FXWG FXST FLST '84-'99
When you're looking to lower the front of your Harley Davidson, you need to make sure you're using quality products like the ones from Progressive Suspension. The Progressive Suspension Front Fork Lowering Kit will allow you to easily and safely lower the front end of your bike which in turn lowers your motorcycle's center of gravity, allowing it to handle a bit better in certain circumstances. Lowering you bike will also give it a killer custom look that you're sure to love. The springs offer a smooth ride while still being able to soak up the shock from those tough road bumps. Progressive Suspension is known for their high-quality, high-performance products which are backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- Lowers front end up to 1"
- Springs made from precision-wound high-quality silicon wire.
- A Progressive Suspension rate spring rises the rate resistance to compression and reduces front-end dive during braking.
- Kit includes springs, spacers and instructions
- Fits Harley-Davidson FLT/FLHT/FLHR/FLTR 1984-1998, FXWG 1985-1986, FXST/FLST 1984-1999 and FXDWG 1993-2005 models with fork tubes that're 41mm (or 1.61").