Collection: Tires & Accessories
Michelin Scorcher 11 150/70ZR17 "T" Rear Tire 69W
Inspired by their supersport tires, the MICHELIN Scorcher 11 is made with quality materials, such as aramid fiber used in the aviation industry. It has lightness and strength but also an unfailing stability at high speed.
In order to stick as close to the excellence of Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, Michelin engineers have developed a rubber compound enriched in silica. This performance technology provides excellent grip on wet surfaces. It also guarantees a maximum life.
The Original Equipment MICHELIN® tire designed and developed to deliver optimal handling and outstanding grip on Harley-Davidson® cruiser motorcycles.
- Original equipment on Harley-Davidson motorcycles, with approved fitments for additional model years
- Optimized tread groove design efficiently evacuates water for dependable wet grip
- Outstanding Grip: Semi-slick tread pattern maximizes the contact patch for excellent adhesion on dry roads. Optimized tread groove design efficiently evacuates water for dependable wet grip
- Excellent tread life: derived from Michelin’s championship winning race tires, newly developed rubber compounds combine durability and high performance
- Precise Handling: the latest generation of Michelin radial technology allows for easy maneuverability and impressive agility
|Load Range:||69 - Maximum Capacity 716lbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23647|
|Speed Rating:||W - Rated up to 168MPH|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
Sportster 1200 SuperLow XL1200T: 2014–2017