6-Speed Right Side Drive Natural and Chrome Finish Hydraulic Transmission for Harley-Davidson
Built with German made split main and countershaft bearings, this transmission is a 2016 year model. When your bike hits freeway speeds, simply shift into 6th gear and lower the cruising RPM. Freeway cruising becomes more enjoyable with reduced vibration, increased gas mileage while keeping the engine in the heart of its torque band. This 6-speed transmission is complete, and ready-to-install. Allows to get about 5 mph more in the 1st gear, and around 450 rpms lower at the highway speeds. Can easily be used for 2000 and up Twin Cam 6-speed conversion. Fits custom Harley Davidson style frames and any right side drive custom application.
6-Speed Right Side Drive Natural and Chrome Finish Hydraulic Transmission for Harley-Davidson features:
- 1 year, 12,000 mi warranty
- Case is cast from 356-T6 aluminum
- Chrome plated forged billet trap door
- Pulley - 32 tooth
- Gears and shaft made from 8620 steel for durability
- Pro-cut lead in ramps for positive shifting
- Designed to use OEM style speedometer sensors
- Roller detent for extra smooth shifting
- Factory assembled
- Right hand drive balances out 250-300 custom motorcycles.
- Close ratio Tranny assembly
- Natural aluminum finish with chrome
- Hydraulic operated clutch