165 Hp El Bruto 140ci Evolution-Style Engine Polished Finish
Ultima has put together their first high output engine package for the most demanding performance enthusiast. The El Bruto Series 140ci 4.4" bore engine is factory assembled and features heavy-duty C355 casting and dynamic balanced press pin crankshafts. Made for frames that can accept an engine 5/8" taller than stock Evo and that have heavy-duty drive train components. Features a large bore breather for increased crankcase vacuum and less blow-by, alignment dowels for true line bore, prime C355-T6 aluminum casing, one-piece heat-treated 4140 steel flywheel, and machined fins for an excellent cosmetic appearance.
It comes complete with carburetor, ignition MSO, and warranty.
165 Hp El Bruto 140ci Evolution-Style Engine Polished Finish features:
- 4.4" bore
- 4.625" stroke
- Press pin crank w/8" rods
- Forged flat top piston w/0.927 pins
- 10.8:1 compression ratio
- 65RW horsepower rated power
- 175 lb/ft torque
- CNC ported oval port H.O. heads
- 2.300" Int 1.800" ex valves
- Chrome billet reed valve rocker boxes
- HO billet oil pump/tappet blocks
- Single-fire ignition
- Mikuni 48mm HSR series carburetor
- Twin cam styling
- 30% more fin than most Evo style heads for cooler running
- 268 curation camshaft with .640" Lift
- Styling and cosmetic machining for custom look.