130 Hp El Bruto 120ci Evolution-Style Engine Natural Finish
Ultima has put together their first high output engine package for the most demanding performance enthusiast. The El Bruto Series 120ci 4.25" bore engine is factory assembled and features heavy-duty C355 casting and dynamic balanced press pin crankshafts. Features a large bore breather for increased crankcase vacuum and less blow-by, ½ alignment dowels for true line bore, prime C355-T6 aluminum casing, one-piece heat-treated 4140 steel flywheel, and machined fins for an excellent cosmetic appearance. Twin cam styling means 30% more fin than most Evolution style heads for cooler running.
It comes complete with carburetor, ignition MSO, and warranty.
130 Hp El Bruto 120ci Evolution-Style Engine Natural Finish features:
- 4.25" bore
- 4.25" stroke
- Forged pistons
- 9.8:1 compression ratio
- 130RW horsepower rated power
- 135 lb/ft torque
- Crane pushrods
- Ultima valve spring
- Chrome nose cone / rocker boxes
- Billet oil pump
- Chrome tappet blocks
- Ignition included on assembled engines
- Compression release valves.
- 2.100 stainless intake valves, 1.700 stainless exhaust valves
- Manganese Bronze guides.
- High silicon wire valve spring with chromoly retainer.