10" Wide Glide Black Smooth 5 Degree Raked Triple Trees Hidden Stem for Harley-Davidson Front Ends
This is the ultimate custom triple tree. Sculpted by state-of-the-art CNC-mills from aircraft quality aluminum, these trees have a high gloss black finish as well as a custom smooth top stem nut system. Head cup bearing tension is adjusted from the bottom for the cleanest top clamp possible. These trees accept 41mm fork tubes and there is a hole in center of bottom tree for headlight mount.
10" Wide Glide Black Smooth 5 Degree Raked Triple Trees Hidden Stem for Harley-Davidson Front Ends features:
- Powdercoated Black Wide Glide style (10") billet aluminum with stainless steel stem
- 5 rake
- Plates are 1-1/4" thick
- Neck stem screws in from the bottom
- Recessed underside headlight mount.
- Tree is made for both internal and external fork stops
- For Harley Davidson Wide Glide, 41mm fork tubes, and custom applications.
- Will fit all 1936 and later frames with Big Twin neck cups.