El Diablo Chrome 9" Rise Ape Hangers 1-1/4" Handlebars for Harley Motorcycles
"EL DIABLO" CHROME UNIVERSAL APEHANGERS 9" Rise 1-1/4" Handlebars To fit Harley-Davidson FLST, FXST and any custom application. Come with drilled wiring holes.
SKU: El Diablo 9 Chrome 7110-C
Availability: In stock
"EL DIABLO" CHROME UNIVERSAL APEHANGERS
9" Rise 1-1/4" Handlebars
To fit Harley-Davidson FLST, FXST and any custom application.
Triple plated chrome!
9" rise. 8" backward sweep. 1-1/4" diameter. Center section and tips taper to 1" so that standard handlebar controls fit.
3-1/2" on-center knurling for firm mounting.
34-1/2" wide from tip to tip.
Come with drilled wiring holes.
How to Install New Handlebar
Ever notice how most fine artists depict the devil? They draw this demon from hells wings as having sharp angles. This vision was not lost on Demons Cycles. Its new 1-1/4" inch El Diablo handlebars sure remind us of devil wings. No matter the imagery, we thought they have a real cool look, as did Navy Seaman Mario Guerrero.
The El Diablo handlebars owe their sinister look to their severe angles and gusset plates. They are
1. Fabricated from 1-1/4" inch tubing and powder coated black.
2. Our starting point, a 2007 Dyna Street-Bob: the dash, gas tank, and hand controls already have been removed.
3. The new handlebars have oblong holes to run the control wiring in and out through.
4. Air nozzle is used to blow the lead string through the bars,Then a length of rope is attached to the string and pulled through the bars.
5. The rope was used to pull the controls wire harnesses through the bars.
6. The factory risers were used to mount the new bars.
7. Because the bars are 1" inch in diameter at their center mounting position, a stock clamp was used
8. The control switches were mounted to the bars and their harnesses fined over the top triple tree and routed into the frame.
9. The switch wiring exits the front of the switch housing and into the bars.
10. Once the switch housing were in the place the front brake and clutch levers were attached to the bars
11. These stunning bars sure remind us of devil wings.