Dunlop American Elite MT90B16 Whitewall Rear Tire 74H
Dunlop’s American Elite is the only aftermarket tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that’s designed and tested in the U.S.A. Available in 28 options to fit most Harley-Davidsons, the American Elite features MT Multi-Tread rear-tire technology for great handling and high mileage. Sizes available for newer and older Harley-Davidson models and select Victory and Indian motorcycles.
- Multi-Tread Two compounds in the same tread give riders great mileage without sacrificing handling.
- Extended Mileage The entire new line of American Elite tires - including the black sidewall, narrow white bar sidewall and wide white wall tires - are created with Dunlop's MT Multi-Tread technology in the rear to offer higher mileage. Now owners of 2009 and later Harley-Davidson FL touring bikes can choose the sidewall style that best suits their bike, and get longer tire wear than ever before.
- Handling Advantages This second-generation American Elite offers a host of advantages to Harley-Davidson riders compared to the single-compound Michelin Commander II: longer wear, greater lean angle, better stability, more wet grip, more neutral steering characteristics, greater bump compliance and more, including the option of blackwall, wide-white and narrow-white wall options.
- Aftermarket Choice Dunlop’s American Elite is the premier aftermarket choice for Harley-Davidson riders in search of tires that deliver extended tread wear.
- Tread Design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions, both wet and dry.
- Available in Blackwall, Narrow White Sripe, or Wide Whitewall.
- Made in the U.S.A
|Load Range:||74 - Maximum Capacity 827 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||45131419|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|