Celebrating the 80th Anniversary of Daytona Bike Week, COVID-19 wasn’t going to stop the world’s largest motorcycle event!
When Is Daytona Bike Week 2021?
Daytona Bike Week 2021 is Friday, March 5, 2021 – Sunday, March 14, 2021.
Is Daytona Bike Week 2021 Cancelled?
No. Daytona Bike Week 2021 is not canceled. In its 80th year, this legendary 10-day motorcycle event will feature festivals, concerts, bike shows, street parties, and more; however, there will be some event changes due to COVID-19.
City commissioners agreed to issue permits that will allow businesses to temporarily operate outdoors normally. Commissioners only agreed to that in exchange for a promise from bars, restaurants, and shops to limit their indoor occupancy to 60% during Daytona Bike Week from March 5-14, 2021.
Effects of COVID-19 on Bike Week in Daytona – Changes & Updates
Daytona Bike Week lovers and visitors will notice some changes this year for the 80th Anniversary of the world’s largest motorcycle vent.
- Main Street will be motorcycles only from March 5-14, 2021.
- Curbside parking will be limited in space to allow for social distancing on sidewalks.
- Overflow parking is available at designated Ocean Center lots by following signs.
- Indoor parking is available at Ocean Center on Friday and Saturday only.
- Please note that interior capacity is at 60%, so please be patient when waiting to enter.
- The use of masks and face coverings will be enforced; social distancing is necessary for your safety.
- Merchants are following CDC safety guidelines, so your support and participation in these efforts are important for everyone’s safety.
Daytona Beach Main Street Traffic Plan
Best Rides of Daytona Bike Week
Motorcycle enthusiasts from all over are invited to ride all week long, through the best of Florida. With wonderful roadside attractions and the great open road ahead, there is so much to experience in each and every motorcycle ride in Daytona.
Street Festival Ride
- To Main Street and Midtown and back
- Distance: 4 miles
- Time: 15 minutes
- From Daytona Beach Racing & Card Club to DeLand and back
- Distance: 70 miles
- Time: 2 hours
- The famous 30+ mile loop known for the freedom, sunshine, open road, graceful curves, and the natural beauty of Florida
- Distance: 23 miles
- Time: 36 minutes
Iconic U.S. Hwy 1 Ride
- Ride along the area’s iconic restaurants, bars, the scenic A1A, and The Loop
- Distance: 42.8 miles
- Time: 1 hour
National Seashore Ride
- New Smyrna Beach to Canaveral National Seashore and back
- Distance: 33.8 miles
- Time: 1 hour
Ponce Inlet Ride
- To Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and back
- Distance: 24 miles
- Time: 45 minutes
Old City Ride
- To St. Augustine and back
- Distance: 110 miles
- Time: 2.5 hours
If you’re a Harley-Davidson lover just like us, we know you’ll be in attendance at Bike Week 2021. Nothing in the world would make a true motorcycle lover miss the 80th Anniversary of Daytona Bike Week! Here at Demon’s Cycle, we’re adamant when it comes to high-quality motorcycle parts, and are here to provide each and every customer with the best in the industry. If you’re looking for motorcycle frames, gear, wheels, batteries, or any other aftermarket motorcycle parts, you can find them here at Demon’s Cycle. We have a large selection of replacement motorcycle parts for repairs, parts for builds, motorcycle gear and accessories for performance, and much more. For more information about Demon’s Cycle, feel free to contact us today. We hope to see you at Daytona Bike Week 2021!