Black 14" Rise Universal Ape Hangers "Frisco" Chubby's 1-1/4" Handlebars Harley Motorcycles
"CHUBBY FRISCO" BLACK UNIVERSAL APEHANGERS 14" Rise 1-1/4" Handlebars
Harley-Davidson FLST, FXST, Sportster XL, including Throttle-by-wire models
Black Powder Coated! Come with drilled wiring holes.
SKU: Black 14 Frisco
Availability: In stock
14" Rise 1-1/4" Handlebars
To fit Harley-Davidson FLST, FXST, Sportster XL, including Throttle-by-wire models, and any custom application.
3-1/2" on-center knurling for firm mounting.
34-1/2" wide from tip to tip.
Come with drilled wiring holes.
How to Install New Handlebar
Ever notice how most fine artists depict the devil? They draw this demon
fabricated from 1-1/4" inch tubing and powder coated black.
2. Our starting point, a 2007 Dyna Street-Bob: the dash, gas tank, and hand controls already have been removed.
3. The new handlebars have oblong holes to run the control wiring in and out through.
4. air nozzle is used to blow the lead string through the bars,Then a length of
5. The rope was used to pull the controls wire harnesses through the bars.
6. The factory risers were used to mount the new bars.
7. Because the bars are 1" inch in diameter at their center mounting position, a stock
8. The control switches were mounted to the bars and their harnesses fined over the top triple tree and routed into the frame.
9. The switch wiring exits the front of the switch housing and into the bars.
10. Once the switch housing were in the place the front brake and clutch levers were attached to the bars
11. These stunning bars sure remind us of devil wings.