16" Rise Ape Hangers 1-1/4" Diameter Handlebars for Harley-Davidson
CHROME APEHANGERS 16" Rise 1-1/4" Handlebars To fit Harley-Davidson motorcycles and custom application. Come with drilled wiring holes.
SKU: Fat Apes 16 Chrome
Availability: In stock
16" Rise 1-1/4" Handlebars
To fit Harley-Davidson motorcycles and custom application.
8.5" backward sweep.
1-1/4" diameter. Center section tapers to 1" so that standard handlebar controls fit.
36" wide from tip to tip.
Bars are dimpled for late control wiring.
Come with drilled wiring holes.
How to Install New Handlebar
Ever notice how most fine artists depict the devil? They draw this demon
fabricated from 1-1/4" inch tubing and powder coated black.
2. Our starting point, a 2007 Dyna Street-Bob: the dash, gas tank, and hand controls already have been removed.
3. The new handlebars have oblong holes to run the control wiring in and out through.
4. air nozzle is used to blow the lead string through the bars,Then a length of
5. The rope was used to pull the controls wire harnesses through the bars.
6. The factory risers were used to mount the new bars.
7. Because the bars are 1" inch in diameter at their center mounting position, a stock
8. The control switches were mounted to the bars and their harnesses fined over the top triple tree and routed into the frame.
9. The switch wiring exits the front of the switch housing and into the bars.
10. Once the switch housing were in the place the front brake and clutch levers were attached to the bars
11. These stunning bars sure remind us of devil wings.