El Diablo Chrome 17" Rise Universal Ape Hangers 1-1/4" Diameter Handlebars 2007-2009 Honda VT750C2 Shadow Spirit
17" Rise 1-1/4" Handlebars
- El Diablo ape hangers provides the bad-boy image and "old school biker" attitude but with a twist and cool look to fit your metric cruiser
- Demon's cycle specially designed and engineered the height, bends and tubing thickness to provide a cool look while improving comfort and control
- You'll find your arms are allowed to hang and drape effortlessly, and your bike's front end become easier to control
- The massive 1-1/4” tubing and the cool bad-boy biker look of these bars truly makes you a standout in the crowd
- Bar rise is 17", a height we engineered, evaluated, tested and proved was the best choice for today’s metric cruisers with riser spacing of 3-1/2" to 4" and as the best possible fit for most riders
- Each handlebar is bored and dimpled to allow for internal wiring can very easy be custom fitted on metric cruisers if riser spacing of 3-1/2" to 4"
- Requires longer control cables, but most stock 1" type controls
- Fits bikes with riser spacing of 3-1/2" to 4"
- Works with most stock and aftermarket risers
- Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Width: 37"
- Rise: 17"
How to Install New Handlebar
Ever notice how most fine artists depict the devil? They draw this demon
fabricated from 1 1/4"-inch tubing and powder coated black.
2. Our starting point, a 2007 Dyna Street-Bob: the dash, gas tank, and hand controls already have been removed.
3. The new handlebars have oblong holes to run the control wiring in and out through.
4. air nozzle is used to blow the lead string through the bars,Then a length of
5. The rope was used to pull the controls wire harnesses through the bars.
6. The factory risers wer used to mount the new bars.
7. Because the bars are T inch in diameter at their center mounting position, a stock
8. The control switches were mounted to the bars and their harnesses fined over the top triple tree and routed into the frame.
9. The switch wiring exits the front of the switch housing and into the bars.
10. Once the switch houseing were in the place the front brake and clutch levers were attached to the bars
11. These stunning bars sure remind us of devil wings.